Saturday 19 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Three

We had a beautiful day outside today.

But we did not get up so early today.

Because last night both Craig and Zita were a bit sick.

Because of their do not get sick shots. That is silly. 

But now they are just perfect again. That is good.

Niamh went to get her shot today. Outside. On the nice doctor’s street. 

With lots and lots of of other people too. My goodness.

Our own tent was there too. Ha.

Zita drove her there. And when she was all finished she drove Niamh back home. 

Today Zita went outside lots and lots of times. 

So she could take pictures of our beautiful garden. 



And where the sunshine went all day long. Ha. 

When Craig got into the go fast chair we looked at everything out our window. 

But Emmet and Niamh were not here. 

Because Niamh went to see Cara and Lee. To show everybody her shot arm. 

And Emmet walked way down the busy street. To Mister Horton’s store to get a bagel. 

When he was going to our nice university he used to go to Mister Horton’s other store. 

The one right inside the university.

To get his before class donuts. And his tea too. 

And this morning he went to Mister Kettleman’s to get a bagel too. 

They are different kinds of bagels. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Bagels are Emmet’s favourite. They do not have such delicious bagels in way far away Ireland. Oh well. 

When he got home he went into the den. To read some interesting stories. He is not writing anything today. 

Because it is his day off. 

And when Zita came in I minded Zita right in our living room. 



Craig got me my lunch but I only ate the cheese treats. Oh well. 

When everybody was all home Mister Tony’s friend brought us two pizzas. Ha. 

Pizzas are my favourite. Craig always gives me some crunchy bits. Ha.

But last night everybody said I was getting a bit chubby. Oh dear me. 

Zita said that my nice doctor Waller will say it is my family’s fault. 

Because of the too many treats. Oh goodness me. 

Zita said that Craig shares too many of his chips with me. Oh my goodness. 

That is not such a good thing to say. Oh dear me,

Maybe I will watch some detectives tonight with Craig and Zita. 

So I will not think about treats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment