Tuesday 22 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Five

Zita and I went for a very little nice walk this morning.

But just to the other park. At the end of my street.

It is not even a bit warm today. Zita wore her fuzzy jacket. 

So she would be toasty warm.

After we came home for our together breakfast it was time to go to our rascal ladies office. 

I had a little beside her nap. When she was busy talking to all the rascal ladies. 

Craig had a big sleep in today. I do not know why.

After our meeting Zita and the black car went downtown to bring Niamh to her beautiful clothes store.

When she got back I was already in the living room minding my friend Emmet. 

When Craig was all awake he was so sleepy I had to help him eat his tasty round toasts.  

He told me that I am always his very best helper. That is true. 

After lunchtime Mister Mason called our house. 

And then he brought our nearly very big tree right to our front yard. 



And in a little while his digging machine is going to make a very big hole.

Just right for the brand new tree. Ha. That is a good idea. 

The present man brought Emmet brand new books. All about soldiers in long time ago Ireland.

But they were not such interesting books because they had no pictures at all. Oh well. 

They are just for reading books. For his giant story. 

Then there were lots of young ladies in very beautiful dresses. Right in our pond park.



Because their school is all finished for the summertime. 

So they had a beautiful dresses party. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And it was not even a bit rainy this afternoon.

We had the special stuffed with tasty treats little pastas for our dinnertime tonight. 

And I got the special for bagels cheese on my own dinner. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment