Friday 25 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Eight

We had a very busy day today. Even all of us. My goodness me.

Very early this morning Zita went to the downtown rascal ladies office. To look at some things. 

And Niamh and her fast bicycle went to her beautiful clothes store.

The old fast bicycle was only a very little bit broken. So she could fix it all by herself. Ha was good.

Last night after our delicious hot dogs dinner Niamh cut Emmet’s hair. And even his beard too. 

To make him all neat and tidy again. 

They went out to our patio so my side yard would not be way too messy. 


Niamh is a very good hair cutter. She and Zita got me all ready for the too hot summer. 

Because our make me beautiful store was still all closed.

This morning as soon as Zita got home a nice lady came to visit Craig. So we could try a new take it off cast. 

But it was too small. So the lady is going to find us a bigger one. Oh dear. Too bad for Craig.

And right after the lady left Mister Mason and some friends came to put our brand new tree in the ground.

In just the perfect place. 

They had a very very big truck. 

And they had to dig a very big hole. All by themselves. With shovels. Oh dear. 

I watched them. But I could not be a big help. I cannot use a shovel so very well. 



So I went in the bedroom to mind Craig and help him with his peanut butter and honey sandwich instead.

My friend Emmet is going to an important meeting tomorrow. 

In way far away Scotland. Right on his very own computer. In his very comfy bedroom. 

But it is very early in the morning. 

Because of the wrong clocks in way far away. 

He is going to tell everybody all about the very interesting stories he found. 

The ones all about his very very old friend Mister Conall Cernach. That will be very interesting I think. 

That is way Niamh made him all neat and tidy again. 

So he would not look like he did not have his very own lovely sister to take care of him. Ha. That was a good idea. 

He is going to wear his special clothes from Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. Not his wear all the time T-shirts. Ha. 

When her work was all over Zita and Niamh and go fast car found Miss Tarryn. 

So she could have a tasty dinner with us.

But not Emmet.

Because he has to play his dragons game tonight. With all his from here friends. 

They have been play that game for lots of years. The very same game. And it is not even finished one time. My goodness. 

We had pizzas for our together dinner. And little little roll ups. Ha. 

And Niamh and Miss Tarryn and I had a cheese picnic. Right in the living room. Ha.

Because it was not so nice for an outside picnic tonight. Oh well. 



Craig and Zita had their dinner in the big bedroom. And it was just them.

Because I was way too busy helping with the picnic. 

Craig did not get in his go fast chair today. 

After the nice lady left he did not put on the big not very comfortable cast. 

He just gave his broken leg a nice all day long rest. 

It got broken in two places. Oh my goodness. I did not know that. 

So that is why he has to keep that way too big cast on for a long time. Oh dear me. 

Craig did not watch the hockey game last night.

Because it was too scary. But his team won anyway. Ha. That was a good surprise.

Now they have to play somebody’s else’s team. Oh goodness me. So much hockey. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment