Monday 14 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Seven

It was our go back to work Monday. Oh well.

We did not have a good morning walk today. Because I was a bit stiff when I woke up.

But then I was all better.

I helped Niamh finish her breakfast. And then we looked out my watching window at our very beautiful garden.

And Emmet came upstairs for his Irish tea and then he sat in the very comfy beautiful chair. 

So he could write even more of his giant story.

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn and the go fast car went to do some errands for Zita. 

They took big bags of our too many clothes to the give people free clothes store.  

And then they went to find even more special dirt for our garden.

Then I helped Emmet look out the windows. 

But when they were gone lots and lots of rain came to our neighbourhood. Just all of  a sudden. Oh dear.



But Craig and Zita and Emmet and I were inside. So we did not get even a bit soggy.

The too much rain only stayed for a little while.

But I think all our beautiful flowers will be happy.

Because flowers like to be soggy. But not all the time. 

And we have not had any too much rain for a very long time. Oh well. 

Then I had a very nice nap right in the living room. On the very soft and comfy rug. 



So I could mind Emmet when he was too busy writing to mind himself. 

That is why he needs a minder dog. 

Because maybe fierce giant bears might sneak up and catch him. Oh my goodness.

There was even a very big bear walking on a street in our own city. 

Zita said he just got a bit lost. Or maybe he had a bit of a sick tummy. 



I think a smelly bus took him to the wrong place. Instead of his own house in the forest. Oh goodness me.

That is why Niamh and Emmet do go on the smelly busses. That is a good idea. 

Because sometimes they just get lost. Or crash into things. Oh goodness me. That is not all right..

We had a very quiet day today.

Because everybody was very very busy yesterday. 

So we had to have a nice relaxing day today. That was a good idea. 

Before our dinnertime there was some scary too loud thunder.

So I went into the big bedroom so Craig and I would be not even a bit scared together. 

So we were very brave together. Ha. Good for us. 

We had our own made for shepherds pie tonight. 

Because it is everybody’s favourite pie. 

Except for the peaches pie all covered over with delicious ice cream. That is our favourite pie too. Ha.

Last night we watched the program with lots and lots of dogs again while everybody had their dessert.

We had icy cold cheese cake.  And then everybody talked for a very long time.

So we did not have enough time to find a new detective program. 

I went to fast asleep anyway. 

Tonight everybody went to fast asleep early.

Because everybody was very tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment