Saturday 26 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Nine

It was not such a nice day today. 

It was just a lots of windy rain. 

So Zita and the black car too Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. So she would not be all soggy. 

When Zita came home we looked out the window for a while. But we had to be very quiet.

Because Emmet was reading his very interesting Mister Cernach story to lots and lots of way far away people. Oh dear.

So I went into the big bedroom and got up on the bed.

Right beside Craig. To keep him company and be very quiet too. Ha. 

That not so hard when you are fast asleep on a very comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig got up so he could have his coffees with his old friends on his computer.

I stayed in the bedroom too.

Because Zita was talking to her mother and father in way far away Dublin. 

And making the house all spic and span at the same time. 

Mister Tom told us that got his fast as can be motorcycle out of his garage. 

And all ready for the summertime. Ha.

He sent us a picture of it. 



It even has it’s own name. It is Mister Caesare. That is an Italian name. 

Because his motorcycle is from way far away Italy. Ha. 

Last night before dinnertime I had to mind Niamh and Miss Tarryn.



Because they were too tired to sit up after all their busy downtown work.

That is not a hard job. 

They did not even move until we had our inside picnic. Ha. Good for me. 

After Emmet and his friends were all finished their important far away in Scotland meeting he came upstairs.

So he could look out the window and have a nice relaxing time. I went into the living room to mind him. 

But then the silly bunny rabbit came right on my own patio. 

And just sat there. On my patio. That is not so very polite.



So then I had to bark it away. 

And I was barking so loudly I got in to a bit of trouble. Oh well. Oh well. Too bad for me. Ha. 

So then Craig got into his go fast chair so he could help me look out my watching window. 

And scare the silly bunny rabbit away. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then Zita went downtown to find Niamh before it was a windy rain again. 


I waited with Craig. And had a very nice nap.



Because my friend Craig was there to scare away the silly bunny rabbit. Ha. Good for us. 

We had own made tasty roll up from far away Mexico. Full up with chicken too. Ha. That was a good dinner.

And I had bagel cheese on my dinner. Ha. 

And a tasty piece of chicken for my dessert.

Then we went to watch some detectives in the big bedroom. On the comfy bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment