Tuesday 15 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Eight

We had a very busy night last night. 

Craig’s mother had to go to the hospital. In an ambulance. Oh dear me.

Then in the middle of the night a nice doctor called our house. 

Because Craig’s mother was not being such a good listener. So the go fast car took Zita to the hospital right away.

So she could tell her to take her medicine. She always listens to Zita. Ha.

And then Zita stayed there until the ambulance people took Craig’s mother back to her little apartment. 

So Zita did not get home until after our breakfast time. Oh dear me. 

And she had nearly no sleep at all. 

And then she she took Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. Oh my goodness. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. 

When Zita got home she had only a very little nap. 

Craig and I had a very delicious brand new croissant for our breakfast. 

Because Zita found some just made right there croissants when she came back from the beautiful clothes store. 

Then I went to mind Zita in the living room. And I had a nice relaxing nap with her. That was good. 

We were very happy today. Because the very lost bear was found hiding way up in a tree. Oh my goodness. 

Maybe he was hiding from the scary thunder too. Maybe. 

But they gave him some go fast asleep medicine. 

And when he was all asleep some kind men put him in a special just for lost bears trailer.



And they drove him to his far way home. In a giant forest. 



And when he was all awake he was back home in his own forest.

With no people at all. Ha. That was a very good idea. 

Zita did not go to work today.

Because she did not get so much sleep last night. 

You cannot be such a good worker if you are nearly fast asleep. It is known. 

When Craig got in his go fast chair Zita went downtown to find Niamh.  

So Craig got me my very delicious lunch. And he put some just for pastas cheese on top. For my treat. 

I was afraid that he might have forgotten how to put the tasty treats on my food. But he remembered. That is good.

It was a very nice day this afternoon. It did not rain at all after lunchtime. 

And now all our beautiful plants and flowers are as happy as can be. And very green too. 

So Craig looked out the watching window and I minded him and Emmet. Right on the comfy rug. 



Emmet is still writing his story. 

It takes a very long time to write such a long brand new story for his very far away in Ireland university.

But sometimes he has to take a very nice rest.

So he can let all the extra words fall right out of his head. On to our floor. 

So the noisy clean the floor machine can take them all away.

And then he has lots of room for lots brand new ones. That is a good idea. 

It was Niamh’s turn to make everybody’s dinner. So she made pastas with an especially delicious sauce. 

And lots of green beans too. Green beans are my favourite too. 

I think we will go to fast asleep early tonight.

Because of the not much sleep night yesterday. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment