Tuesday 29 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Two

We got up very early this morning. Again.

But we did not go for any walks.

Because it was still too hot outside. Even in the early morning time. 

So when Niamh was all awake Zita and the black car took her to her downtown work. 

I stayed here and had a very nice nap in the living room. By myself.

Because all the boys were still fast asleep. Ha.

When the go fast car brought Zita home Emmet was all awake but I could not mind him so much today.

Because Zita and I were very busy with our rascal ladies work.

Because tomorrow we start our very little vacation. Ha.

So we had lots of important work to get all finished up. 

Before our little vacation. 

But I had to stop helping Zita for a little while because then I had to help Craig with his giant croissant again. Ha. 

At lunchtime Zita had to go to a store to get Craig’s mother’s hear better machine fixed.

Because she forgot it and it got all washed up in the clean clothes machine. Oh goodness me.

After our lunchtime I had a very nice very quiet nap in the rascal ladies office. 

We saw the silly bunny rabbit yesterday. I am glad it did not get caught by that coyote.

It is our silly bunny rabbit so I will mind it from that coyote. But it is still a silly bunny rabbit. It is known.

This afternoon I minded Emmet right in the living room. 

And sometimes I went into the kitchen to have a nice nap on the cool floor.

This afternoon Craig put on the very fat cast and got into his go fast chair. That is good.

Because when it is my dinnertime and Craig always knows where the special only for me bagel cheese is. Good for us. 

And Emmet was all finished his writing for today so he went for his little before dinner walk. 

It was only too hot this afternoon not just way too hot. 



Far away where the giant mountains live it was so hot the roads were melted. Oh my goodness. 

It was not so hot here. That is good.

Tomorrow the nice men and their very big garbage truck come to our house.

So I helped Zita get all the garbage into the big roll around cans. For the garbage truck to gobble up. Ha. That is a good truck. 

A whole bunch of very loud fast aeroplanes flew right over my house. Lots and lots of times. Oh dear me.



They were so loud they could not even hear me when I barked loudly at them. Too bad for me. 

We had a very tasty dinner tonight. Zita made us a for shepherds pie. That is our favourite dinner. 

But Niamh missed our delicious dinner. I do not know why. Too bad for her. 







No comments:

Post a Comment