Monday 21 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Five

We had a nice quiet day today.

Zita and I went to doctor Susan’s to get some milk for Zita’s good morning coffee. 

But I cannot go on any long nice walks. 

Because my doctor said I was to take it very easy. 

Craig’s doctor told his the same thing. Ha. Good for us.

It was our go to work Monday so I helped Zita but then we had very very loud rain.

So I got up onto the big bed so Craig would not be too scared. 

But then it stopped so I went in to the living room to mind Emmet and Niamh.

Niamh is still a bit too tired today. Because of the shot. Oh dear.

Then they call their grandfather in way far away Dublin. To say happy grandfather’s day day. 

And they talked to their Nana too. 

It was not such a very nice day today. 

Because it was hot and rainy. All at the very same time. Oh my.

So everybody had a very quiet day.

Craig got up late so he could have our dinnertime right in the dining room. 

I did not help him look out the window because I was too busy helping Zita make our dinner. Too bad for him.

And Emmet even had some cake before our dinnertime. Oh dear me.


I did not get any cake. 

Because of my new diet. Too bad for me. 

Even at dinnertime Niamh is still a bit was too tired. Because of the do not get sick shot.

So she had a nice quiet day today. 

Sometimes it is very nice to just have a do not do so very much day. It is known.

We did not watch anything very interesting last night.

Just the hockey game. And Craig’s team lost. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

He said the game was not so very fair for his team. Oh well. 

After dinnertime Craig and Zita and I had dessert. 

Because Craig was still in his go fast chair.

They had sticky full up with pecans pie. With lots of ice cream on top. 



And some coffee too. 

I did not have any. 

Because of the a bit too chubby me. Too bad for me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment