Thursday 17 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty

It was a beautiful as could be morning today.

I had my breakfast with Zita before she went to our rascal ladies office.

And I went and had a very nice beside Craig nap. So I could mind him while he was asleep. 

Niamh was all awake early too. Because of her all the time meetings on her computer. 

After our breakfast she went outside to look at how our very beautiful garden was. Ha.

Last night Zita and Niamh put lots of plants in the ground right in the very dark. 

But the plants are not very big. So tigers cannot hide in them. That is good. 

And we still have lots and lots of brand new plants to put in too. Ha. Good for us. 



Then her old very fast bicycle took her downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

I went out into my side yard to say bye bye. That is a very hard job for dogs like me. Oh dear.

But her good bicycle will bring her home even before our dinnertime. That is a very good idea 

Then I was all fast awake so I went into our office to be Zita’s very best assistant. 

That is not such a very hard job. 

Because I have had lots of practice. 

After Zita went for her lunchtime run all around in the beautiful sunshine Craig got into his go fast chair.



And right away he got me my tasty lunch. With some very delicious cheese on top too. Ha.

Then we looked out my watching window at my friends the ducks. 

Last night all the men with their little go by themselves boats were playing in our pond park. 

And they put their little island right in the middle. 

Today lots of ducks are on it. Have their own afternoon naps. 

So Emmet went for his afternoon walk so he could see them too. 



And then sit under his very favourite tee and have an afternoon outside rest. That was a good idea. 

I had a very nice relaxing time minding Craig on the comfy living room rug. Nearly all afternoon. Ha. 

Zita was very busy talking to lots of rascal ladies. So I was very quiet.

It is not even a bit hard to be very quiet when you are fast asleep. Ha. 

I did not even wake up when my friend Emmet came home. Ha. 

That was a very good nap. 

When Zita was all finished her rascal ladies work she came to the living room.

And she had a coffee and Craig had a giant donut. Then I woke up. 

So I could have some donut too. But I only got a very little bit. Oh well. 

Then we looked out the watching window until my friend Niamh was home.

And when she got here she was nearly just a melted puddle. Oh dear. 

So she had a get cool all over shower.

Then Craig went to have squeaky clean hair. 

Before he got back into the big comfy bed. 

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because it was Emmet’s night to play his dragons game.

And Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to buy a delicious picnic dinner. Up on the busy street. 

So I only had Craig and Zita to mind for dinnertime. That was an easy job. 

Maybe we will watch some new detectives tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment