Monday 28 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty One

It was back to work Monday today. 

So Zita and I got up very early this morning so we could go on a very little good morning to everybody walk.

We went before it was way too hot outside again. Good for us.

After we had our together breakfast I went back to the big bedroom. 

And I went back to fast asleep on my very comfy duvet. 

And I had my own soft pillow too. 

So Craig and I had a together nap.

Then Niamh was all awake too. 

So I got up right away so we could look out my watching window. And have my next breakfast. 

But only for a little while because she had to go to work too.

And she went on her very fast bicycle. Even in the too hot. 

The go fast car would have taken her.

But she wanted to go with her favourite bicycle. Oh well.

And when Emmet was awake he found a good day to get his last do not get all sick shot. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Soon all my own family will be all shot up. That is a very good idea.

When Craig was all awake we had a giant toasty croissant. With jam. Ha. 

Then I went back to help Zita with her rascal ladies work. 

And Craig listened to his very long interesting book.



It is all about English and Russian spies a long time ago. When everybody had very fast horses. And canons too. Ha. 

But Craig did not get into his fast chair today. 

Because his leg wanted a vacation so he did not put his not very comfortable cast on. Oh dear me.

Everybody is going to have a vacation this week. Because it is our country’s own day. 

Niamh is going to the Mahoney’s cottage. Miss Tara is going to be there too. All the way from Toronto. 

And Mister Kirian and Mister Aidan too. Ha. Zita is going to drive Niamh and Miss Tarryn. 

With the car all full up with delicious food for Niamh and Miss Tarryn to cook right at the cottage. 

You cannot visit your friends and not bring lots of delicious food too. It is our rule.

When all the Mahoney’s come to our house for giant dinnertimes they alway bring lots of wonderful cheeses.

From nice Mister Nicastros delicious cheese store. Because it is their rule too. Ha. So that is a very good rule. 

Niamh is even going to stay there for some days. 

Because she bought a brand new very very small bathing suit. 

So now she has to go swimming in the very big lake. To make sure it is not way too small. Ha. 

Emmet went outside for a very little while so he could sit underneath his favourite tree and look at our beautiful pond.



But he only stayed a little while.

Because it was so hot even my friends the ducks were all hiding in the falling over trees in the other pond. Oh dear.

We had very delicious hamburgers for our bedroom altogether dinner tonight. And some chips too. 

Then Craig had to watch the hockey game tonight. 

Because his team is playing for a giant prize. Ha.

So maybe Zita and I will go to fast asleep early tonight. 

We have lots of pillows but my pillow is the very best pillow of all. Ha. Good for me.

Some dogs do not have their own comfy pillows. That is not so very alright. 




No comments:

Post a Comment