Saturday 12 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Five

It was an as beautiful as could be morning today.

So Zita and I went for a lovely all around our blocs walk.

I was not even a bit too sore today. That is good.

Then we had our together breakfast and we looked out my watching window at our beautiful garden. 

That is our favourite good morning job.

When Niamh was fast awake I helped her with her breakfast too. 

But before she went to her beautiful clothes store she put on her not so beautiful gardening clothes. 

And she dug up lots of nasty weeds. Ha. Too bad for them.

Then Niamh found some beautiful just for summertime clothes. 

And and her very fast bicycle took her downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

Emmet was up early today too.

Because he was very busy making a very little television program all about his giant story.

For an important meeting on the computer. He told me he does not even know anything about this meeting.

But his old professor and his friend Miss Nina told him he had to be there. On his own computer.  

And tell everybody about his very interesting giant story. That is a very silly meeting.

Craig did not even wake up until nearly lunchtime. 

Because he did not get to fast asleep until it was nearly the good morning time. Oh goodness. 

So he did not even go to his old friends coffee time. Oh my goodness. Too bad for him.

Zita and I did lots of gardening today. 



She was digging up the not so very good for our plants dirt. 

Because Zita and Niamh bought lots of very big bags of special dirt for the garden. 

So the brand new flowers and bushes will be very happy. 



I minded her from our watching window. And from my side yard with our very little door. 

I did not dig any big holes today. Ha. That was a good idea. 

When Craig got into his go fast chair Zita made him all neat and tidy again. 

Now he is all ready for the summertime. Just like me too. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and Emmet left at the same time. 

Emmet went to our pond park. 

So he could sit under his favourite big tree in the beautiful sunshine. 



And watch my friends the ducks. Ha.

And the black go fast took Zita to the downtown so she could find my friend Niamh. And bring her home. 

I stayed here so Craig would not be all lonely. Good for us. We had some very tasty oatmeal cookies too. Ha, 

When Zita and Niamh got home Miss Tarryn was with them. 

Niamh got a brand new top and a new bottom. And it is just all one piece. It is for stretching all over classes. Ha.

Zita went outside to dig up even more dirt. 

I stayed in the living room to mind Craig and Emmet. And to help them eat some chips.

We are going to have delicious cooked outside hamburgers for our together dinner tonight. Hamburgers are my favourite too. 

But I only have to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet tonight.

Because Niamh is away painting some chairs. I do not know why. Nobody told me. 

We have to find a new program to watch tonight.

Because we watched all of the lady detective last night. 











No comments:

Post a Comment