Monday 7 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty

We did not have any nice sleep in today. 

Because Zita and I had to go to work today. And Emmet lots and lots more writing todo. 

But Craig and Niamh had nice sleep ins. 

Zita and I went for a right away early in the morning walk. 

Because it was going to be another way too hot outside day. Oh dear. 

When we got home I had a little beside Craig nap.

Craig was only nearly asleep when he was listening to his very long book. 

Yesterday Zita and I put the door back on our bedroom.

Because the go fast chair is not as fast as the broken legs chair. Ha. That is good. 

So we closed the door and Craig had a very nice nap when were were very busy working. 

Then Zita went to our rascal ladies office and Emmet came upstairs to sit in the comfy chair in the living room.



So he could have his Irish tea and write his story. 

Then I had to mind both Zita and Emmet. At the same time. 

So sometimes I was in the living room and sometimes I was in our own rascal ladies office. 

And sometimes I had to go in the big bedroom to make sure my friend Craig was still all alive. 

I had a very busy morning today. 

At lunchtime Zita went for a very little forget about work walk.

Because it was too too hot for just running around all over. It is known. 


I helped Zita all afternoon with our rascal ladies work. 

Until Craig got in his go fast chair. Then I minded him. Ha. That was an easy job.

I only went outside a few times. 

Because it was way too hot for even a nice outside nap. Too bad for me. 

Craig got me my tasty dinner tonight. With cheesie treats on top.

He can find everything now.

Because he is in his own go fast chair. Ha. Good for us. 

And then we looked out my watching window for a while.

But it was not so interesting today because everybody stayed in their own house. 

Because of the too hot. 

But we saw the two giant from far away Italy dogs. They were going for their walk. 

With their lady friend who is a just for animals doctor. 

Even the little one is bigger than I am. Oh goodness me. 

After lunchtime Niamh went out for a walk around and when she got home she had to have a squeaky clean shower. 

Because she was all sweaty and smelly. Oh dear me. 

You cannot have a delicious dinner in our house if you are too smelly. It is the rule.

That is why sometimes I have to have a bath even when I am only a very little bit dirty. Oh well. 

Then I minded her when she did her beautiful clothes store work. That was a easy job. 



Emmet went outside too. But he only went to my across the street park. 

So he could sit under a very big tree and drink his Coca-Cola and listen to stories about his dragons game. Ha. 

When he came home we had a very nice together dinner tonight. 

It was another do not cook at all dinner. That was a good idea.

Niamh did not have her dinner with us. 

She went to have little bits of cold food from Japan food with Miss Anna and Miss Tarryn. At the little apartment. 

Last night we watched a new lady detective. On the little television in our bedroom. 

I did not see it. 

Because I went to fast asleep early. Ha. Good for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment