Wednesday 2 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Five

We did not get up too early today.

Because it is our do not go to work day today.

And Niamh did not have to go to work either. 

But Emmet was busy writing his story and helping me mind everything from my watching window. 

When Craig was all away I helped him with our toasts.

We had a very nice quiet day all day today. 

Because it was all hot again. So the make the house comfy cool machine was on. Ha. 



And it is going to be too hot again tomorrow. Oh dear. 

Zita and Niamh went to get delicious food from the grocery store and then they went to our new get your medicine there store.

It is a very little store. With a very nice man who is always there being a big help.

He got Zita the very special bandages for Craig’s other broken leg. 

When he came home from the hospital. That is a good store.

/
So now we get everything there. Even my own medicine from my Doctor Waller. Ha. 

I stayed here to mind everything and when Emmet went for his walk I minded Craig all by myself. 

He was just busy listening to his very very long book all about giant boats. The ones that shoot at each other. Oh dear me.

Our pond is too small for those giant boats. That is good. 

They would be way too noisy. And then nobody could have nice afternoon naps. Oh dear me. 

And my friends the ducks would not like to live there. Oh goodness me. 

Then when Zita and Niamh were back home professor Jill came for a nice outside in our patio visit. 

Craig did not get into the not even a bit comfortable chair today. Because he had a very grumbly tummy. Oh dear. 

So he had a nice nap instead.

Everybody had a very nice quiet day.

And we had bacon for our dinner. And the noisy save us save us machine did not go off. Ha. That is good. 

So we had a nice quiet altogether dinner with Craig in the big bedroom. 

Then everybody was tired so they went to their comfy beds. Me too. 

But Emmet went to Niamh’s very big bedroom so they could watch the last of their program from Jason together. Just like last night. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment