Thursday 10 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Three

It is a very nice day outside today. 

When Zita and I got up it was not even too hot.



But we did not go for a good morning walk because I was a little bit too sore today. 

So we just had our together breakfast. Ha.

And when Niamh came upstairs I had breakfast with her too. Ha.

Then I helped her look out the window before I went and had my beside Craig nap. 

Zita had lots of meetings on her computer meetings today. 

So I stayed in the living room to mind Emmet and Niamh. 

Niamh is not too all red all over today. That is good. 

But when she went outside to move her beautiful plants all around she wore a cover her all up shirt. And a hat too.

Emmet is still busy writing his very big interesting story for his far away university. 

Writing his important story for that university takes a very long time. I do not know why. Maybe it is a secret. Maybe. 

The nice man who took away our old broken trees came to my house today. 

Because he is going to put in a brand new tree. Right in our front garden. Soon it will be a beautiful big tree. Ha.

And it will be a special kind of maple tree. With very beautiful leaves. Ha. 

Maybe we can have our own made maple syrup. Maybe. 

Craig had a very fat croissant for his lunch today. With jam too.

But I was so busy I almost forgot to help him with the very delicious croissant. Oh dear me. 

This afternoon I stayed in the living room so I could watch everything in our garden. That was an important job.

Because everybody was outside putting the beautiful plants in the garden. 

So I had to mind them by myself. Ha. 



But then I got in trouble.

Because I dug a big hole in my side yard. All by my self. Ha. 

To show everybody that I would be a big help. Putting our beautiful plants in the ground. 

But everybody said that that was not such a very good idea. Too bad for them. 



But when Craig got into his go fast chair he did not know about the giant hole. So he gave me some of his chips. Ha. 

Then everybody went back to their own houses.

So they would not be all red and sore everywhere. Ha. 

And they told Craig all about the giant hole. Oh dear me. 

But he got me cheesie treat when he got me my before dinnertime lunch. Maybe he forgot about the hole. Maybe.

Then my friend Garry came to visit me. 

My very big cousin Mattie lives in his house. Mister Garry did not fall into the giant hole. That is good. 

Niamh went to downtown to visit with her friends so she will not have dinner with us. And tonight is Emmet’s dragons game night too.

So only Craig and Zita and I had our dinner together. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch the lady detective tonight. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment