Wednesday 9 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Two

Zita and I got up a bit early this morning.

So we could have our own slow walk before it was all too hot.

And we went back to Zita’s old house where the nice lady leaves very big tasty treats for me. Ha. That is nice.

Then we went over to our little park just over beside Cara and Lee’s house. 



We had a nice look at everything and then we came home. Before it was all too hot again. 

When it way too hot dogs cannot walk on the sidewalk because it will cook our feet. Oh dear me. That is not all right. 

When we got home Zita and I had our together breakfast right on the floor. 

I get my own bowl. And Zita puts my breakfast cereal in it. And some delicious milk too. 

So we can have a together breakfast. Ha.

It is our do not go to work Wednesday and Niamh did not have to go to her beautiful clothes store either.

So the black go fast car took Zita and Niamh to the not so far away very beautiful flowers and trees store. 

I had to stay here to mind my friend Emmet while he was writing his big story.

And talking to his friends in their way far away in Cork university. 

And I helped him look out the watching window. And I had a very nice nap too.

I did not have my beside Craig nap this morning because I was too busy minding Emmet.

It is not so easy minding Emmet because he wears his do not hear anything headphones. 

So he would not know if a giant bear was trying to catch and eat him all up. Oh dear me. 

So I have to be his ears too. 

But that is not so hard because people do not have such very good ears. Too bad for them. 

If people did not have very good fierce minder dogs like me they would always be just eaten all up by the fierce bears. 

Or maybe even giant lions too. Maybe. 

Zita and Niamh were all away until past my lunchtime. 

And when they got back home they had lots and lots of brand new flowers for our other side yard. 



And they had Mister Horton’s tasty donuts too. Ha.

I helped Craig eat his good afternoon donuts. That was an easy job. 

Then I help Zita make our den all neat and tidy again. I am always a big help.

Except in the garden. 

Because I do not dig my lovely very big holes only in the right places. Too bad for them. 

My friend Lee came to visit our garden this afternoon.

So she and Niamh could see where the very beautiful flowers will live. 

And to sit on the grass and drink Coca-Cola too. 

Then Emmet to to our pond park. To listen to a nice story on his telephone. 

And drink his favourite icy tea too.



Miss Bruna and Mister Lyndon came to visit me and look at all our brand new flowers. 



And they talked to Craig too. Ha.

Miss Bruna has her father’s very very old from Italy hat. She told me. Ha. That is a good hat. 

Then Zita and Niamh and Lee picked up all the flowers and put them all over our side garden. 

And even some on my corner. 



Sometimes they moved them to lots of different places. And even back onto the patio. 

To see where they would be most beautiful. Ha. That is an important job.

But Zita said it is a very big job. And it will take a long time. 

Because they need to dig holes for everything. 

And they will not let me be their very best helper digger. Too bad for them. 

And Zita found her very special cut down bushes scissors from Mister Lee’s Valley store.

So she could make all the bushes all neat and tidy again.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. 

We are going to have chicken all rolled up. With lots of tasty vegetables inside too. Ha.

Craig is going to get a new take it off cast. A made just for him not a too big and too heavy one. 

And a man is going to come to our house to might it just all right. Ha. That is a good idea.

His take it off cast is so big there is no room for me on the big bed. That is not all right. It is known. 

Tonight Niamh was a bit too sore. Because her skin was not white all over. 

It was a bit too red from the way too hot sunshine.  Oh my goodness.

After our dinner time I went fast asleep because everybody sat in the big bed room and just laughed all the time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment