Wednesday 23 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Six

It was a beautiful day outside today.



And it was our do not go to work Wednesday too. Ha.

So Zita and I had a nice very short to the corner walk. 

Even before we had our together breakfast. 

We were the only ones all awake. Ha.

Then I minded her and she talked to Auntie Eileen. In way far away.

Then Niamh and emmet were all awake to.

But Craig was all awake but he did not get up right away.

Because he had to listen to his very interesting book. 

Then Zita and Niamh went out to the other side yard to look at our beautiful full of flowers garden.

I sat in the other side yard for a long time. But that was not so interesting. 

So I decided that I should go and mind them by myself.. That was not so hard to do.

Because the big gate was not so very closed. 

So I went right around the corner of my house and right across my patio until I found them.

They were talking to another lady.

They were very surprised to see me. Ha. That was a good surprise. 

But then Zita said I had to go back inside so I could mind the boys. Oh well. 

Zita talked to Kathy today. She was in her no noise at all car. 

She visited her mother and was going back to the beautiful cottage. 

And Mister Richard put the dive off the dock back in the water 



Now everybody can run all the way down from the cottage and make giant splashes when they jump in the lake. Ha. 

Miss Tara finished her university today. In Toronto. 

Zita saw her on her computer. Ha. That is good. 

But the picture was not so good. Oh dear me.



Now she has her beautiful important piece of paper too. That is good.

Because now she know everything about those far away places where nobody likes each other. Oh dear me.

I am glad they are very far away. 

My friend Emmet has lots of those pieces of paper. 

But they are not so big as his lots of important fat books. I do not know why. Oh well. 

And tonight Richard and Kathy are going to take her to a very delicious restaurant. To celebrate. 

They will have lots of delicious cheesesAnd table sheets too. 



Delicious restaurants always have lots and lots of from far away cheeses. And alway very clean table sheets. 

That is why they are delicious restaurants. It is the rule. 

Tonight is Emmet’s turn to make our tasty dinner. So we are having Irish chicken.

Because that is Emmet’s very favourite dinner. Mine too. 

But Niamh cannot have her dinner with us.

Because she has a too long meeting on her computer. For her beautiful clothes store. 

Right at our dinnertime. That is not all right. 

Before dinnertime Zita took away lots and lots of our too many bushes.



So when the digging machine comes here our brand new tree can have its very own space. Just for it. Ha. 

Now our patio is very neat and tidy. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight. 

Or maybe go to our comfy bed early. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment