Sunday 20 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Four

Today was sleep in Sunday and everybody had a sleep in.

Craig and Niamh had big sleep ins.

I got up on the big bed to keep Craig company. 

Then I had to go and mind Emmet. I was very busy today.

Niamh was a bit sick last night.

Because of the do not get sick shot. Just like Craig and Zita. 

And today she is just way too tired too. Just like Craig and Zita. Oh my goodness me. 

So she had a lovely rest right on the comfy sofa in the living room. 

And Emmet was reading interesting stories right in his favourite comfy chair in the living room. 

So I minded both of them. At the same time. I am a very good minder dog. 

Today is the especially for everybody’s Father’s Day. Oh goodness. 

And it is the very first day of our summertime too. Ha. That is a good day. 

But Zita says we are going to have our special just for fathers day tomorrow. 

Because then everybody will be all better again. That is a good idea. 

But for our dinnertime Zita is going to make Craig’s favourite cooked outside hamburgers anyway. That was a good idea. 

When you eat lots of hamburgers you will get all better right away.

Because hamburgers are very delicious. 

Sometimes I get some hamburgers too. Ha. That is a tasty treat. 

Maybe we will have ice cream too. Maybe. 

It is a very beautiful full of sunshine day today.


It was only just a bit too hot. 

And after lunchtime Zita went outside to move some of our brand new plants around. 



To make our garden as beautiful as could be. 

But Niamh could not help today because she was too tired to get off the sofa. 

Because of the do not get sick shot. 

Sometimes she was just fast asleep. Me too. Ha. 

And when Zita went to the grocery store I minded everybody all by myself. 

I had a very busy day. It is known. 

When Craig got into his fast chair Niamh and Miss Tarryn were in the living room. 

With a giant bag of popcorns.



So Craig and I had to help them eat some. Good for us. 

Then we looked out my watching window. 

Because that is what Craig and I always do. 

We did it even when I was so little I had to stand right up to see outside. Ha. Good for us. 

But I could not stay so long looking out my watching.

Because I had to help Zita make Craig’s especially delicious dinner. That is my best job. 

We even had our dinnertime at the dining room table. 

Because Craig said you have eat at the dining room table when it is a special day. It is our rule. Ha.

But I don’t get so many treats when we eat in the dining room. Too bad for me. 

After dinner Craig got secret presents too. Lots and lots of tasty treats. Ha.

Then everybody sat in the living room and talked all about their favourite comfy sofa. I do not know why. Oh well.

Then Zita went to give the plants lots of water. 

Because it was very hot today. 

She saw me. Ha.



And Emmet went for his after dinner long walk around. 

And Craig got me my own dinner. But I only got a very little cheese on top today.

Because of me being a bit too chubby. Oh dear me. That was not so good. 

Then Craig went back to the big comfy bed. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight.

Or maybe we will go to bed early again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment