Sunday 6 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Nine

Zita and I went for an early in the morning walk.

We went before it was way too hot for even little nice walks.  Oh dear me.

When we got home everyone was still fast asleep. 

Because it was sleep in Sunday for everybody. Except for Zita and me. Oh well.

So we sat in the living room and had a relaxing time.

Then Zita  talked to her mother and father in far away Dublin. It is not way too hot in Dublin today. 

Then we had to use the noisy clean the floor machine very very quickly.

Because Emmet was teaching one of his very interesting classes to people from all over the whole world. 

Even from way way far away India. Right from our basement. 

So we had to be very quiet again.

When Craig was as awake as could be awake he had ice cream for his lunchtime. Oh my goodness me. That was a silly lunch.

Then Zita and l had a fix lots of things day. 

Zita had to go downstairs so she could find some special long buttons to move. 

Because the basement was as cold as our refrigerator. 

Because all the cold air was going to the wrong places. Oh dear me. 

Then we found the little covers for the walls in the bedroom. We took them off when we were painting it. 

Before Craig’s two broken legs. 

So we put the covers right back on the walls. All by ourselves. Ha. Good for us. 

When we were all finished Craig got into his very own go fast chair. Ha. I was very happy.

We went to the living room and we watched everything out my watching window. That is just all right.

And we had some chips too. 

And then I had a very nice right there beside him nap.



I could not go outside all the time for my nice afternoon naps today. We had to keep my door closed. 

Because it is way too hot outside for the door to be open for me all the time. Too bad for me. 



But Zita had to go outside. 

So she could give all our beautiful flowers and our brand new tree lots of water. 

Because of the too hot outside. 



And then she went to the grocery store up on our busy street. 

To get some delicious do not cook food.

So we will not have to cook anything in the way too hot. 

Maybe she will find some from far away cheeses. You do not have to cook cheese. 

That is my very good idea. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon the go fast car took Niamh and Miss Tarryn swimming. In the big river. 

At a very very little place where there was nobody else. Ha.

And when they came home they brought lots and lots of the very delicious ice cream. 

And it was for our after dinnertime dessert. 

And we ate it all. Ha. Good for us. 

Then it was time for everybody to have a nice rest before bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment