Friday 18 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty One

Everybody got up very early this morning. Even Craig too.

I got up on the big bed two times to keep his company until he was wide wide awake. That is a good job for me.

And then the nice Doctor came to our house. 

To give Craig and Zita their last do not get sick and die shots. Ha. That was a good idea. 

She has a nice dog too. But not so big as I am. I see her when I am looking out my watching window. 

Tomorrow she is going to give lots and lots of people their shots. Right on her street. 

And Niamh is going there to get her shot there too. 

And the Doctor is going to borrow our take it with you tent. Ha. 

So people do not get cooked if it is too sunny outside. That was a good idea. 

After the doctor went to her own office Niamh was all awake too. 

So her old fast bicycle took her downtown to her work. 

It is only an all cloudy all the time day. But sometimes it was all rainy. 

After Craig had his shot he had a nice nap. 

But I came in lots of times to tell him what I saw out the window. Ha.

This morning Emmet was talking to professor John in far away England. All about Emmet’s giant story.

But professor John is going to take a tent to stay in an all fallen down church. With his family too. For a vacation. 

In an all empty as can be town. And it has been empty for a very very very long time. Oh dear me.

Maybe there are ghosts there. Oh my goodness. 

I do not know if they have a nice dog to chase away any ghosts.

Dogs are not even a bit scared of ghosts. Ha. Good for us. 

When Emmet and his professor were all finished talking Emmet said he was all finished writing until Monday. Ha. 

So then he had a very relaxing day and I minded him. 

When Zita went out to do some rascal ladies errands I minded Craig and Emmet all by myself. 

Craig did not get into his go fast chair today. 

Because his tummy was not all right. So he just stayed in the comfy bed. 

When Niamh came home she was as soggy as could be again. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

We had toasted outside sausages for our altogether dinner tonight. Sausages are my favourite too. Ha. 

But Craig only wanted to have some soup. Too bad for him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment