Thursday 24 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

Last night when Craig and Zita and I were fast asleep. My friend Niamh called us. On the telephone.

Because her very fast old bicycle broke. Right in the middle of the street. Oh my goodness.

So the go fast car took Zita to that street right away. And fast too. Ha.

And they put the poor bicycle in the trunk. 

So Zita and the go fast car brought Niamh and her bicycle home all safe. That was good.

Then everybody went to sleep again. 

When we got up this morning it was a very beautiful morning. All over. Ha.

Zita and I had our together breakfast.

Niamh was all awake too. 

Because she had another early in the morning meeting for her beautiful clothes store.  Oh dear. 

Niamh has too much home work for her store. That is not all right. 

Zita was going to have a very long meeting today. But then she did not. Ha. She was very happy.

But I did not stay in the rascal ladies office so much this morning.

Because I was way too busy minding my friends Emmet and Niamh in the living room. 

I have to be their very best minder because they just sit there with there do not hear anything  headphones on top of their ears.

If I am not the very best minder maybe something might sneak up behind them and catch them. Oh my goodness. 

And nobody would even know that they were caught. 

So that is why I have to be their fierce minder. It is my best job. 

Niamh was looking for some very interesting classes at her nice university. On her new computer. 

Because when summertime is all over it will be time for Niamh to go back to her own nice university. 

And Emmet will go back to his way far in Ireland university to finish his giant story. Oh dear. 

Then my own family will not be altogether. Again. I do not like that. It is known. 

I had to go into the big bedroom and bark loudly. 

To remind Craig that is was time to get in the go fast chair and help me look out my watching window.

And maybe find some special tasty treats for my dinnertime. Ha. That was my own good idea.

When we looked out my watching window Zita was there. 



Making our garden even more beautiful. 

And she moved some bushes into brand new holes she made with only the very little shovel. 



Because she did not ask me to be her digging helper she had to get the very big shovel instead. Ha. Too bad for her.



Tonight it was Niamh’s turn to make our tasty dinner.

So she went and got especially delicious special hot dogs. Ha.

And Cokes inside glass bottles. From way far away Mexico. Those are very delicious cokes. 

Emmet and Niamh told me. So it is just true.

I had bagel cheese on my dinner tonight. Craig found it for me.

Craig had pants on today. Real pants not just a blanket from the hospital. Ha.

They are big leg pants from Mister Bean’s store. 

They can go right over the not very comfortable take it off cast. Ha. That is good.

Before dinnertime Niamh and Miss Tarryn sat in the side garden and I minded them. 

It was not so hot outside this afternoon.

Because of all the all over clouds. 

Just flat everywhere clouds. Not even nice sheep clouds. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment