Saturday 5 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Eight

When I woke up this morning I was a bit too stiff. Because I am a senior dog. 

Craig is a senior person. Just like me. Ha. Good for us. 

But in just a little while I was all right again. Ha. Good for me. 

So I took Zita on a little walk. Right past Craig and Zita’s old hose. 

\

Because the nice lady who lives there leaves me very tasty biscuits. 

But they are only for very polite dogs. Ha. That is a good idea.

Craig had a very big sleep in today.

He was not even wide enough awake to go to his old friends good morning coffees on the computer. Oh well. 

Because he was a bit too sore and tired after going to the hospital yesterday. Oh dear me. Too bad for him.

But when he was all awake I went into to the big bedroom right away. 

Because he needed some help eating his round crunchy from England toasts. 

Toasts for lunchtime. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And today they were covered up in delicious jam too. Ha. 

This morning after breakfast time we had lots and lots of rain. And even way too loud thunder. Oh my goodness. 

But Niamh and I stayed together so we would not be scared. Good for us.

And then the rain just stopped. And the thunder too. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh did not have to go to work today. So she and Zita brought all. her lots and lots of clothes upstairs. 

So they could put them all in the just right piles. I do not know why.

Dogs do not have so many clothes. 

I have my own beautiful collar and my keep your feet warm boots. 

And I get to borrow any of Craig’s way too many T-shirts. If I need one. So I do not have even one pile. Ha. 

Yesterday Niamh sat in our side garden. 
 


So she could think all about where all the new bushes and very beautiful flowers will go. 

I lent her my own very old and comfy fuzzy blanket. 

So she would not have a wet bottom. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita found the noisy make the floor clean vacuum machine this morning. 

But she could not use it. Ha.

Because Emmet was talking to everybody everywhere right on his computer in the basement. 

With his friend Mister Adam. He is at another university in way far away Sweden. 

And he knows everything all about the very old Viking stories. 

Just like Emmet knows everything about the very very old Irish stories. My goodness.

So Emmet and Mister Adam have their very own on the computer television program.  



And people can ask them questions too. I did not know that. 

Maybe they will need a very polite very big dog to be their helper. 

Lots of Vikings had big dogs to help them. And Mister CĂș Chulainn had two very fierce dogs too. So that would be a good idea. 

But we had to be very quiet. So nobody in the whole world would know our clean the floor machine is very noisy. Ha.

This afternoon I stayed home to guard Craig and Emmet.

Because Zita had to go to Mister IKEA’s store to get us a not so very warm all the time duvet. Ha.

I did not have my nice outside in my side yard nap today.

Because it got way too hot this afternoon for nice outside naps.



So I had a very nice nap on my comfy pillow in our bedroom instead. And so I could mind Craig too. 

We had the pretend pancakes from France tonight for our breakfast for dinner.

But we had bacon too. And our just from here maple syrup. Ha. 








No comments:

Post a Comment