Wednesday 16 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Nine

Today was our do not go to work day. 

But we got up early anyway. 

Because we went to visit my nice Doctor Waller at my little for nice dogs hospital.

He said that I was just fine as could be. But I should not have lovely long walks.

Because my sore leg needed a little rest. So it will be just like brand new again. Oh well.

But I can have very little nice walks around my own street. Ha.

Doctor Waller brought me out to the black car. And he talked to Zita too. That was nice.

Then Zita and I went on a big adventure. Just us. By ourselves. Ha.

We went to a just for your beautiful garden store. To get more bags of special dirt for our brand new garden. Ha.

And I went too so I could be Zita’s very best helper.

Because I am a very polite dog. Ha. Good for me. 



Then Zita went to look at more beautiful flowers.

So she asked me to guard our very best dirt all by myself. That is a very important job. 

But I am the very best fierce guarder dog ever. Zita told me. So it is true. 

And when we got back home we put everything right on our patio. I helped too. 



And then I helped my friend Craig with his breakfast. 

We had croissants and some very tasty strawberries too. Good for us.

This morning Emmet was at a meeting on his computer. From far away Ireland. 

But it was a very silly meeting. 

The people talking were way too old. And they said silly things. Oh dear me. That was too bad.

Sometimes when people get way too old they forget that lots and lots of things change. 

But those people do not change. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Craig’s mother always forgets that I am a lovely lady dog. 

Because she is very very old too. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

Just after lunchtime the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to their very favourite for beautiful garden store. 



It is only a bit far away. It is out where all the cows live. Sometimes cows are very smelly. Oh well. 

So this afternoon Craig and I watched everything all over right from my watching window. 

And I minded him and Emmet too. And I had a very nice nap right beside the very heavy black music machine. 

Because it is cosy warm all the time. I do not know why. 



But it is very nice to have a comfy nap just a bit beside it. 

Tonight it is Emmet’s turn to make us a delicious dinner. 

So he went up to the busy street to find everything he needed for our dinnertime. 

It is a beautiful full of sunny skies and sheep clouds day. 



Maybe he will go for his before dinner walk too. Maybe.

And then just like that the go fast car brought Zita and Niamh back home. With even more beautiful plants. 

Then Craig was just a bit sore.

So he went back to have a nice lay down before our dinnertime. But I did not have a nice beside him rest. 

Because I had to help my friend Emmet to make our own dinner. That is a good job for me. 

We had very fat sandwiches with cheese and lettuce and lots of onions. And chips too. 

Then everybody talked and I had a nap. 

But then Zita and Niamh went outside to put some of the brand new beautiful plants in the ground. 

Before it was all dark outside. 

But they stayed outside even when it was dark. So I had to mind them from my watching window. Oh dear. 

And Emmet went for his good evening all around walk. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment