Thursday 3 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Six

It was not such a nice day outside today. It was sometimes just all the time rain. 

But is was not so hot today.



Niamh and her very old fast bicycle went to the downtown after she had her important early in the morning meeting.

But when she got there she was all soggy. Right through. Even her very fast bicycle too. Oh my goodness.



And she did not bring her very nice do not get so soggy coat with her. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

This morning right after our breakfast Zita had a very long on the computer meeting. 

So I stayed in the living room with my friend Emmet. And was very very quiet. 

So I could guard him while he wrote some more of his important interesting story.

For his university in Ireland. Good for us. 

Maybe it will be all finished at Merry Christmas time. Maybe. 

Everything outside is very very green today. Because of the lots of rain. 

That is good. 

We have not had so much rain and the nice farmers need the rain for all their tasty vegetables and raspberries too. Oh dear me. 

Zita went for her run around walk at lunchtime.

Because it had stopped raining. So she was not soggy at all. 

But Emmet had a squeaky clean shower so he was soggy all over. Ha.

When Craig got into the not comfy chair he helped me look out our window. That was good.

Before everything was all different very morning we always looked out my watching window together. 

And had our together toasts. 

Or sometimes a very delicious croissant. With tasty jams from way far away France.  Ha.

He is going to the hospital tomorrow. To see his fix broken legs doctor.  

So they can look inside his legs again. 

And maybe they will take his big cast off. Maybe.

And then maybe he can get into the go fast chair. Ha. That would be a very good idea. 

Then everything would be alright again. Ha. Good for us. 

The other morning when Zita looked out the watching window there were three fat raccoons waking down my street. Oh my goodness.

And it was not even nighttime. 

I did not see them. Because maybe I was fast asleep minding Craig. Maybe. Lucky for them. Ha. 

Craig got me my tasty dinner tonight. With some sticky cheese from way far away France on top. Ha. 

Because that is our very best job. 

Then I minded Craig and Emmet in the living room. Emmet was still writing. 



And he was writing the same words he wrote this morning. Only they were different this afternoon. Oh dear me. 

So then I went outside for a nap and Emmet went outside for his good afternoon walk all around. Ha.

Craig got out of the not comfy chair and back into the comfy bed. And listed to his very long book. 

Until it was our together dinnertime.

Tonight Emmet was playing his dragons game. So he had his dinner downstairs. 

With his friends from his very first university. On their computers. That is good. 

So Craig and Zita and Niamh and I had our together dinner in the bedroom. 

Then it was nearly my own bedtime. Ha.

That is always my favourite time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment