Wednesday 30 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Three

We got up early again today.

Because Zita and the go fast car had to go to the county. To Mister Saint Albert’s delicious cheeses store. 

Because they sell giant pieces of their very delicious cheese. The grocery stores only sell little bits. Too bad for them.

Zita saw all the farmers and their cows too. She said the fields full of brand new corns were all green again. 

Because of our lots of rain. Ha. That is good. 

When Zita was gone in minded everybody else. 

I went into the big bed room lots of times. To tell Craig what I saw out my watching window. 

It is my job. When he is in his broken legs bed. That is my best new job. Ha. Good for me.

And when Niamh was nearly all awake I helped her make a delicious cake. To take to Richard’s and Kathy’s lovey cottage.

But yesterday a big piece of Kathy’s giant tree fell down. At her very near us house. 



Right on the front lawn. 

But it squished their neighbour’s very beautiful garden. And even their front porch too. Oh goodness me. 

That is not so good.

When Zita came home I was very glad to see her. 

Because I think that she should not go where there are smelly cows without me.

Lovely Bouvier dogs are the very best dogs for minding lots of smelly cows. 

So they do not step on people and squish them. It is known. Ha.

Then Mister Paul came to borrow the go fast car. 

So he could go to Mister IKEA’s store and to Mister Lee’s Vally. 

To pickup a secret present for Tara.

Because she moved into a different little apartment. In Toronto with Mister Taylor too. Ha.

We got her two lovely cutters. To help her make her own delicious raviolis. 



Tara makes delicious own made pasta all the time. Just because. Ha.

Now she will be able to make delicious tortellinis as quick as can be. Ha. That is a good present. 

It was still a very hot outside day today.

So Emmet only went for a very little afternoon walk. 

But yesterday way way far away where we have our giant mountains it was our very hottest day ever. Oh goodness me.



I think I would just be a puddle dog if it was so hot here. 

But it was not so hot here today. Just a little bit way too hot.

So Zita went to the front garden to give all our beautiful plants their water. 

Plants do not like the way too hot so much. Me either. 

This afternoon Zita had to do some errands. Because of Craig’s mother’s ear helpers. 

Craig and I had a lovely nap.

When Zita came home Craig got into his fast chair and I woke up. All by myself. 

Then we looked out our watching window and Emmet made our dinner. We had very very tasty meatballs. 

Niamh could not have her dinner with us because she had to work until late tonight.

Because her store is all open again. Oh goodness me. I do not think that is a very good idea. 

Tomorrow she is going to the beautiful cottage and not going to the beautiful clothes store. Ha. That is a good idea. 



You can not go swimming in your too small bathing suit at her work. Ha. Too bad for them. 

There was a noisy giant for fires truck on my street. Right before dinnertime. 

But I fierce barked it away. Ha. 

After dinnertime Zita went to find Niamh and Miss Tarryn. So they can get everything already for their tomorrow adventure.

Maybe Craig will watch the hockey game. But maybe not. His team did not win the last time. 

He thinks they will win if he does not watch. 

Mister Ryder and David will watch the game at their cottage. It is just a bit away from Kathy’s cottage.



So Mister Ryder can come to visit everybody. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment