Sunday 27 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty

It was sleep in Sunday. 

But Zita and I got up very early this morning. I do not know why.

So after we went into the living room and looked out the watching window I went back to fast asleep. Ha. 

Then I woke all up because Niamh and Emmet were awake too. My goodness.

And even Craig was all awake too. But he was still in the comfy bed.

Because he had to watch the little cars go as fast as could be. Oh well.

 Zita and I had a nice relax. Right in the living room. Together. 


Then it was time for Zita and Niamh to go to the too much of everything store. 

That is where we find the very tasty just for pastas cheese. 

It is from Italy. Just like Mister Tom’s motorcycle. Ha.

I stayed here so I could mind Emmet while he read his new book. 

And look out the window. In case the silly bunny rabbit came back. 

There was a nasty coyote in our neighbourhood. On Doctor Susan’s street. My goodness me. 

Sometimes coyotes gobble up cats or silly bunny rabbits and even very little dogs. Oh my goodness me.

That coyote better not come to my house. 

Because it is my house and I guard it. All the time. 

And I am a very fierce guarder. 

And I am not even a bit little. It is known.

And there are two giant very fierce dogs from Italy who live just around my corner. Ha. 



Even the little one is bigger than I am. They are not so furry as I am. 

But they are bigger than even my big cousin Mati. Oh goodness me. 

And my friend Emmet has swords. 

Old very pointy swords from way far away places. Right in his very comfy bedroom. Ha. 

So that coyote should not come on my street. It is known.

But there are no big guarder dogs on Susan’s street. Too bad for them. 

When Zita and Niamh got back home they had a box of giant croissants. 

They were so big I had to help Craig eat his. Ha. I am always a big help.

I did not stay in my side yard so much today.

Because it is a too hot day. 



So we stayed inside and the machine made our hose not even a bit too hot. Ha. That is a good machine. 

But Niamh went for a bicycle ride. It was only a very little ride. 

Because she nearly just melted all away. 

Because it was way too hot and windy. And even the wind is too hot too. That is very silly weather. 

So she had to lie down on the cool stones on the kitchen floor until she was cool again. 

I stayed there to keep her company. 

So I was too busy with my friend Niamh to help Craig get all dressed with his brand new pants. Too bad for him

Then Niamh went in the living room. 

So she and Zita could make pictures of our very new garden. That was a good idea.

But Niamh had Craig’s pretend to be a cowboy hat on. Oh dear me. 

We do not have room for any smelly cows. Oh dear.



I just stayed on the cool kitchen floor. Ha. 

This afternoon when Craig and I had our together lovely nap in the big bedroom Zita made a very delicious cake. Just for all of us.

Because last night Emmet and Niamh gobbled up all the cheesefull cake. 

So we did not have even one bit left.

But now we have a brand new cake.

Maybe we will have some for our dessert tonight. Maybe.

Because we had our breakfast for our dinnertime tonight.

We had pretend from France pancakes. And lots of our tasty as ever could be bacon.

But I could only have a little bit of bacon. 

Because I nearly had a sick tummy. 

Because I drank all my cold water way too fast. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I always get a sick tummy if I drink very cold things. Or even lovely crunchy ice cubes. Too bad for me. 

Zita went outside to dig up some more bushes. 

Even in the way too hot. 

I do not know why she did that. Oh well. Maybe she will melt. Oh dear me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment