Tuesday 8 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty One

I had a very quiet day today. So did all my family too.

Zita and I did not even go for a good morning to everybody walk this morning.

Because it was already too hot for even a short walk.  Even before our breakfast. 

And it was too hot for Niamh’s go as fast as a wind bicycle to take her to her beautiful clothes store.

So the go fast car took her downtown as fast as could be. 

When they were gone I had my beside Craig good morning nap.

When Zita got home she was very busy. 

Because she had to find some new rascal ladies and talk to them on her computer. 

So see if they would be nice rascal ladies too. 

But I did not stay in our office to help her. 

Because you have to be very very quiet when there are important meetings on the computer. My goodness me.

Sometimes I just forget to be as quiet as could be. Oh well. 

But my friend Emmet was all awake and writing even more of his very best story ever. 

He was sitting in his very favourite comfy chair in the living room. With his fast computer and his Irish tea. 

So I stayed in the living room so I could mind him. And look out my watching window too. Good for me.

After lunchtime Zita and the go fast car went to downtown to find Niamh and brought her home. 

So she would not melt.



But when she got home Zita was still very busy finding even more new rascal ladies all afternoon. 

So I had a very long nice nap in the living room. With Emmet too. We were both very quiet. 

Especially me. Ha. 

Then just like that Craig was in his go fast chair. And he got me my cheesie treats dinner. Ha.

He did not forget. 

He talked to his nice doctor yesterday.

Because the new take it off cast is too big and not so very comfy. Oh dear.

So she talked to the fix broken legs doctor and they said Craig should find a different new cast.

And they will tell him if it is an alright cast. 

But now he does not have to go to the hospital to see them all the time. Ha. That is a good idea. 

And when Niamh was upstairs I minded Craig and Emmet and Niamh too. All by myself. Ha. 


So I had a nice not so very busy afternoon.



And today was Niamh’s make our tasty dinner day. That is a good day. 

Because I always get lots of treats when Niamh and Emmet make our dinner. 

Tonight we had all full up to the top hotdogs. With cheese too. Cooked outside. Even in the way too hot.

Because hotdogs are Niamh’s favourite. Ha. Mine too. 

After our dinner last night Craig and Zita and Emmet talked for so long it was my own bedtime. 

So I just went to fast asleep before anybody else. So I won. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment