Friday 11 June 2021

Day Three Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Four

 Zita and I did not go for a good morning walk today.

Because I was a bit too sore today. 

So I just stayed in my house. At breakfast time Zita gave me some of my do not be sore medicine. That was a good idea. 

She is going to talk to my nice doctor Waller to see if there is some better medicine for me. 

So I had a very nice relaxing time day. 

But Niamh’s fast bicycle took her to her beautiful clothes store. Because the store is open again. Oh my goodness. 

And Emmet is still very busy writing his story for Professor John in very far away London. 

Sometimes they talk on their computers all about Emmet’s very big story.  But not today. Oh well. 

I minded him from the very comfy rug in the living room. 

Sometimes Emmet reads the very new parts of his story right out loud.

So soon I will know everything all about the way way old heroes in long long ago Ireland. That is a good idea. 

So when Emmet is all finished at his very far away university I will be Miss Doctor Poppy. Just like my friend Emmet. Ha. 

Zita did not need my help today. So I had a very nice relaxing day. All day. 

It is not so very hot outside today so I had another nice nap in my own side yard. 

Craig did not have a nice tasty lunch today. He only had drink in a bottle. 

So I could not be his lunchtime helper. Too bad for us. 

So I went into our office and minded Zita. That is an easy job. And my own favourite blanket is there too. Ha.

Craig did not get in the go fast chair today.

Because he had a bit of a too sore day too. Just like me. Good for us. 

Then Zita went to find us some very tasty food at the grocery store. 

She is going to get Craig and me some round toasts for our together breakfasts. 

And when she came back home Emmet and I helped her put everything away. 

Because everything has a special place so it will not get all lost. Ha. Good for us. 

Then the very fast bicycle brought Niamh home. But she was not in time for our dinner. 

Because we were very hungry and it was Emmet’s turn to make our dinner.

So he got us Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels. And then we filled them all up with very tasty stuff. 

And we had different stuff for everyone. Me too. That was a tasty dinnertime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment