Monday 1 February 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Fifteen 

I had another sick tummy in the middle of the night.

Craig said maybe I had too many delicious treats. Oh dear me. That is not such a good idea. 

Craig had a big sleep in today.

When I was not way too busy helping Zita I went into the our bedroom to mind him. 

And to keep his toasty warm.

But he listened to his new book for so long we did not even have our breakfast toasts. 

We had to have lunchtime toasts instead. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

It is still a very cold day outside. But not so cold as yesterday. That was good.

Miss Tarryn came over to do her homework with Niamh. 

Niamh even had a very little exam today. Oh dear me. 

So I had to be very quiet. Oh well.

Last night Zita made a delicious nearly a cake. 

But with way too much chocolate. And all cooked oatmeal on the bottom too. Ha.

Everybody had some. Except me. 

Because of the too much delicious chocolate.

But you can only have a very little bit at a time. Or you will just explode. Craig told me so. Oh dear. 

I would not want my family to explode all over everywhere. Oh dear me.

So you can only have little bites of it. Ha. 

May Zita should hide it. Maybe. 

After my own lunch I had a very long nap in the kitchen.

Zita was very busy with lots of only on her computer meetings. 

I have to be very quiet when she has those meetings. 

That is not such a very easy job for a good minder dog like me. Oh dear.

When Zita was all finished her work I was still all fast asleep. 

When I woke up it was too late to go for our before dinnertime walk.

Because it was dinnertime. Oh dear me.  

So I helped Zita make our dinner. I was a very big help. I got treats.

We did not tell Craig. Ha. Too bad for him. 

So we had tortellinis and brand new cheese for pasta for our dinner tonight. 

Then Zita and Niamh drove Miss Tarryn home. 

I think we will watch the detective program tonight.

But not so long. Because Zita and I did not get so much sleep last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment