Sunday 12 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Nine

We only had a little sleep in today.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. I was not so tired today. 

Zita said I was not tired. I was just stubborn. Oh well.

Zita went and got Niamh from Miss Courtney's house. She had a another because dance a lot school is nearly all over forever sleep over. 

Zita had to go before we had our coffees. Oh dear. 

We do not have tasty toasts if we do not have coffees. Too bad for me. 

Then Zita and Niamh went to Mister Horton's tasty donut store. For breakfast. 

They did not bring Craig and Emmet back even one little donut. Oh dear. 

Craig and Emmet will just all starve away. They do not eat so often. 

They should eat just like me. Whenever you can. Ha. Good for me. 

It is not so nice outside today. Craig had to put his comfy fuzzy shirt on. 

So he would not be just frozen. That is not right. It is not winter. That is not right.

Zita and Niamh had to find all her interesting classes for her new far away university. Oh dear. 

What if Niamh forgets all about me. Her friend Miss Poppy. When she is far away at her new university. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Maybe when she comes home she will say who is the big black dog in my house? Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I will not forget my friend Niamh. It is known. Dogs never forget their family. It is known. 

Zita made own made tasty muffins this afternoon. With bananas. I love bananas. 

Sometimes I get little pieces when we own make muffins. 

Craig made Niamh's story all beautiful. Before he had his muffin. That is good.

Zita will make the story be neat and tidy. That is good. 

Craig had to watch the little go very fast cars on the television. So he ate is muffin in the den. 

I do not watch the little go very fast cars. They are not so interesting. Oh well. 

Emmet is all finished his not so very big story. For his not so very interesting class. That is good. 

Now he has to study for his remember everything exams. I do not like exams so much. It is known. 

We went for a nice before dinner walk. But there was a nasty big dog who ran at Zita. I gave it my very fierce growl and my fiercest very loud bark. It ran away. 

Zita yelled at it too. It was a nasty dog. I do not know why some dogs are nasty. Oh well. 

Zita said I was very brave. That is true.

Mister Bill and Mrs. Ginny are going to way far away Ireland tomorrow. 

They will see all our cousins too. And Zita's father. So they will not get all lost forever. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch some not scary programs on the television tonight. That would be nice. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment