Monday 17 July 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Nine

I had a very nice quiet day today. That is good. 

Sometimes the nice quiet days are very good for nice naps. 

Craig had a sleep in today. When Zita and I went for our nice walk. 

I did not want to go so far today. It was too early. Oh well. 

Niamh could not go to work today. 

Because a doctor has to say her too sore head is all better. Before she can go to work. Oh dear.

Niamh is very sad. She likes to go to her very own work. Oh dear. 

Doctor Susan told her she has to see a sore head doctor. That is good. 

Emmet is way busy. Talking to giant libraries. All over. 

Because of all the pictures for government in way far away. Ha.

Craig is not so busy. He is just reading for our nice Queen. In the den. With his too much coffee. Ha.

Zita was outside. Making the garden all beautiful. I could not help. 

I am not such a good gardener dog. 

I am a very good digging everything up dog. Oh well. 

Then after lunchtime Zita and Niamh and Lee and Cara went to a little town. A not so far away town. 

So they could have different tasty treats.

I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. Then I had another nap on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon Craig watched the scary dragons and wolves program. 

So I had a nice nap on the comfy rug in the living room. Ha. Good for me. 

This afternoon Craig was fixing old black music machines. 

Some of them he could not fix. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Then we went to the side yard. To play catch the ball. And play with my very big outside ball. But is is not so round anymore. Oh well.

BloggerImage

Last night we watched some more of the other detective program. I had a nice nap in the den. 

I minded Craig and Zita. Until our bedtime. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment