Friday 2 March 2018

Day Two Thousand and Forty Seven

Oh dear. Oh dear.

I was way too hot after dinnertime. So I had to go to my just for sick dogs hospital. 

BloggerImage 

Craig and Niamh and Orlaith took me. In the black go fast black. Oh dear.

And I had to wait and wait. But Craig and Niamh and Orlaith minded me. That was nice.

Sometimes I need to be minded too. Oh dear. 

Sometimes everybody needs a minder. Even when they are not even sick. 

BloggerImage 

Then the nice lady doctor looked at me. Because I was still too hot.

Then she said I had to stay there. At the for sick dogs hospital. All by myself. 

But Craig and Niamh and Orlaith could not stay with me. 

Because of the rules. Oh dear.

Like the rules that said I could not go to visit my friend Emmet. When he was in the nasty food hospital. 

Even when I wanted to. Oh dear.

They are not very nice rules at all. It is known. 

I was very very sad. I told everybody that I was sad.

Craig and Niamh and Orlaith were way sad too. Oh dear. 

Craig told my own friends Zita and Emmet. In their far away places. They were very sad too. 

Oh dear. I only wanted to be in my own house. Not my just for sick dogs hospital. 

It did not even have my own comfy duvet. Or my own family for me to take good care of. Oh dear. 

That is not right. 

And they stuck a needle in my leg. 

But I was very brave. Just like my friend Emmet when he was in the nasty food hospital. 

But I did not like it. At all. Too bad for me. 

I had to stay at my hospital all night. And even nearly all day today. Oh dear.

I thought maybe everybody forgot I was not at my own house. Oh dear. 

But Craig and Cousin Orlaith came to my hospital. 

Before dinnertime and brought me back to my house. 

And my own comfy duvet. Ha. 

And my own cosy bed. 

And the big bed in the big bedroom. 

So they did not forget me.  Ha.  Good for us. 

But I was very tired when I got home to my own house. 

BloggerImage 

So I had a nice nap on the comfy rug. In our living room. 

Then my friend Niamh came home from the Centre Building. Ha. 

So I could mind everybody again. That is good. 

Maybe we will go to bed early tonight.

Because everybody is very tired. Me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment