Saturday 25 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Two

I had a way way busy day. All day. 

Craig did not even go to his old friends breakfast today. Because it is Niamh's special dance day. 

He and I had to help everybody. To get all dressed and beautiful.

Miss Rima and Miss Rowan came to my house. Early in the morning. After toasts. 

Then Niamh and Miss Rima and Miss Rowan all had to go to Zita's friend Sue's make me beautiful store. On my busy street. 

Now their hair is just all on top of their head. Ha. That is funny.

Then a lady came to my house to make their faces all beautiful too. 

I had to stay in the den with Craig. So he would not get into any too much trouble. 

Then Miss Rima and Miss Rowan's mothers came to my house. To see them all beautiful. 

And have little little bagels. From nice Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. And some too much coffees too. 

I got bagel bits. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Miss Lilly was here. To watch everybody. Be all beautiful. 

I could not be a big help. I just had to guard Craig. Oh dear. 

Guarding Craig is not so much fun. We just listened to way way old music. In the den. With the door all closed. Oh well. 

Then I was a way big help. I caught a giant fly. Right in the kitchen. Ha. Too bad for it. 

Zita had to wash Craig's hair all as clean as could be. He did not drown. That is good. 

Because everybody had to go to the outside party this afternoon. In the way too hot. 

But not Emmet. Or me. We did not have to go. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and Zita took the black go fast car. With Niamh and Miss Rima all dressed in their special way beautiful dresses. In the back set. 

There was no room for even me. That is why I guarded my friend Emmet. All afternoon. Oh well. 

We had tasty treats. And looked out the watching window. Ha. Good for us.

Maybe my friend Niamh is not going to sleep here to night. Oh dear. 

Because the party is not over until even the morning. Oh dear. 

She and her dance friends are going to nearly sleep at a hotel way downtown. Oh well.

And then they are going to have breakfast altogether. Just them. And not me. 

They will have lots of cheese for breakfast. 

Nice hotels always give you lots of cheese for breakfast. It is  known. Too bad for me. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment