Wednesday 15 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Two

Zita and I got up way early this morning. For our nice walk. In the sunshine. 

Then Zita had to go to her just all day long rascal ladies meeting. 

She had to go and get the tasty breakfast from the very special tasty sticky buns and fat bread store. Early. 

That is why we went for a nice walk before everybody was even a bit awake. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. Even before the too much coffee. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh is a little sad today. It is her very last dance class at her dance a lot school. 

It is all her friends last class too. With her very favourite dance a lot teacher Mrs. Madame. Oh dear. That is sad. Oh dear.

Maybe all the dance a lot ladies will have a sleepover. That is what they do when they are sad. Oh well.

Craig and I had a toasty bagel for our breakfast. 

Then he had to read some stories for our nice Queen. 

I had a nice nap. Outside. On my nice cool flat stones. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet did not have to go to his nice university today. He had to stay home and study. For his remember everything exams. And make lots of Irish tea. 

You can only study a lot if you have lots of Irish tea. It is known. 

And he went for a nice walk. Even in the a bit too hot. 

When you are full up to the top because of studying you have to have nice walks. 

So you head will not be way too heavy with all the interesting stories. And you just fall right over. Oh dear. 

That is why people study at their desks. So if they fall over they can just have a nice nap. It is known.

Craig and I had a fat peanut butter sandwich for lunch. Then we went out and sat in the side yard. In the very bright sunshine. 

Craig was reading a very big book all about two men who steal famous swords. For lots of money. 

Then we were just too very hot. 

And we came in to my nice not hot house. Ha. Good for us. I had a nice nap. 

Doctor Susan came to my house to borrow our gold big car. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Maybe her cars are all broken. Oh dear. Maybe. 

She should tell Mister Mike. He has a fix your car all up store. 

He always fixes our cars. Even a very long time ago. That is good. 

Miss Lilly is going to come to my house tonight. After our dinner. So Craig and Emmet can help her with the all about long long time ago stories. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment