Friday 26 March 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Eight

My friend Craig is still all back home. Good for us.

I slept right beside the big bed. All night.

I cannot get up on the bed so much now. Because of his all broken legs. Oh dear.

So I slept right there on the floor. Good for me. 

This morning Zita drove Niamh to her early in the morning work. 

And I minded Craig all by myself. 

We did not have our together toasts today. 

Because Craig has to stay in the big bed for a little bit of a long time. Oh dear me. 

He did not even have his too much coffees today. He had orange juice instead. 

Because he was way too hot for coffee. Oh dear me.

And then he had an oatmeal cookie. Those are his favourite cookies.

Then Zita gave him an injection in the arm. With a very pointy needle. 

Because she is his best nurse too. Just like me. 

Then she went to the drugstore to get a bunch of things. The hospital gave us a very big list. 

Now Craig does not need to stay in the nasty food hospital. 

Because now we are his own delicious food hospital. Ha. Good for us. 

So now I stay in the big bedroom to be Craig’s other very best nurse. Ha. 



That is my favourite job.

Last night Niamh put a brand new watch the television box in the big bedroom.



Because the other box was so old we could not watch all the interesting programs. 

And now we can. That was a good idea. 

And when he had his lunch I stayed right in the room to keep him company.



Good for me. 

Zita told me that I am the very best nurse dog ever. In the whole world. Ha. That is true.

When Craig was in the nasty food hospital one night we had lots and lots of Japanese little food.

Just Zita and Niamh and me and Miss Tarryn too.


And we ate them in the den. And we watched a from Japan movie. At the same time.  Ha. 

That was a tasty treat dinnertime. 

My friend Emmet was playing his dragons game with all his friends from our nice university. 



And he is still in way far away Cork and they are here in our city. Ha. It is nice to have good friends.

I have lots of friends too. 

But I have my family for my very own. 

And when everything is just not all right I get a bit upset too. Oh dear me.

I was so busy minding Craig I did not eat my breakfast. So Zita had to help me eat my delicious lunch. 

Then I went to help her with our rascal ladies work. In our office. Right across from Craig. 

He had a nice nap this afternoon. That is good. So did I. 

Worrying about my family makes me very tired. 

Zita had a little nap too.

Because she and Craig were all awake lots of times last time. Or dear.

Then she went to find my friend Niamh. And bring her back home too. 

So everybody would be home. Except for my friend Emmet. Too bad for me. Oh well.

When they got home Craig’s friend Miss Peggy was right there. With a present. 


A big box of giant delicious cinnamon buns. Ha. That is tasty good present.

She found about Craig’s all broken legs when she read my own story. Ha.

So she went out right away and got him a delicious present. 

And they were still toasty warm. Ha. That is a very good present.

But they were so big Craig could only have a little bit of one. 



So Zita and Niamh had to help him. That was a good idea. 

We cannot have our together dinner for a while Zita said.

Because Craig can only have his dinnertimes in our bedroom. Oh dear me. I did not know that. Oh dear.

I got up on the big bed for a very little while this afternoon. To make sure Craig was still all alive. 

He was. 

So I gave him lots of kisses.

But they did not just fix his legs. So he was still not all better. Oh well. Maybe next time. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment