Sunday 26 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Three

We did not have a sleep in today. Oh well.

Zita could not have a nice sleep in. 

She had to have her too much coffee and wait for my friend Niamh to come home. 

Then Craig was all fast awake and we had two toasts. Fat crunchy toasts. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig watched the football game last night. His team won. Ha.

After our toasts Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is a way hot day again. We went to see all the nice farmers. Up on our busy street. 

We brought brand new Scotsman's scones. For our breakfast. And even peas. Ha. Good for us.

I was a way hot dog when we got home. I do not like the way too hot so much. 

Zita put little pieces of ice in my cool water dish. But I got a sick tummy. Oh dear. 

I like ice treats. But my tummy does not. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then my comfy bed had to go in the make the clothes spic and span machine. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

And then my friend Niamh came home. All safe. From the special dance party. 

She came home early. Because she missed me. Ha. Good for me. And she hurt her bottom. 

Because the were way too many dance a lot friends in the beds. At the hotel. And she fell right out on her bottom. Ha. Now she has a sore bottom. 

So she did not even sleep last night. Oh dear.

It is hard to sleep in nice hotels. Because you do not have your very own pillows. Or your comfy duvet. 

It is better to sleep in your own comfy bed. Because are not too many people in your own bed. 

The too many people have to sleep in our other little bedroom. In the scary basement. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Then Niamh and I played with my favourite orange toy. That was good. 

And she went to visit Lee and Cara. To tell them all about the way special dance all night party. 

Zita and Doctor Susan went out in the gold big car to buy tasty food. For another cook outside party. For my friend Niamh. Not today. Just later.

Just with all our just around here friends. Because Niamh is all finished school. It will be a for Niamh party. Ha. Good for her. 

Now she will go to the far away beside the dangerous ocean university. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

It is an very old university. Maybe it has ghosts. Maybe. 

Niamh is even going to live there. Inside the university. Oh dear.

Her friend Daniel is going there too. He was Niamh's friend even before she went to school. Ha. 

It is nice to have friends when you are far away. Beside a dangerous ocean. It is known. 

Craig has friends who live right where the university is. Their family has restaurants. Tasty food restaurants. 

Not too many chips restaurants. All the way from way far away Greece tasty food. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh likes tasty food. 

Mister Tom came to our house yesterday. When all the ladies were being all beautiful. He did not stay. 

He said it was too scary. Ha. He was right. 


It scared my friend Emmet. It is known.

My friend Niamh came home. From Cara and Lee's house.  And went fast asleep. In her own comfy bed. Even before our nice dinner. Too bad for her. 

Because she did not even sleep at all last night. That was silly. Too bad for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment