Tuesday 28 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Five

Zita and I got up early this morning. For our nice walk. 

And Niamh had to get up early too. To go to see her nice dentist. Ha.

Then she had to go to help for her all summer job. 

After we had our fat toasts Zita had to go on the train. To far away Toronto. Oh dear. 

I do not like trains so much. Some trains just fall over and crash. Oh dear. 

Not all the time. Just sometimes. 

Sometimes is too many times. It is known.

She has to sleep in a nice hotel tonight. Not in her comfy bed. 

She will not have her own soft pillows. Or her own cosy duvet. Or even my friend Craig. Oh dear. 

And I can not guard her all safe when she is not here. That is not right. Oh dear. 

When Zita is not here I am always in charge. She told me. 

But Craig and Emmet and Niamh are not very good listeners. 

They do not just go to bed at the nice time. I have to stay up and guard them. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Zita had to go to an important party. For a magazine for ladies. The party is all about the rascal ladies.

That is why Zita can not sleep in her own comfy bed tonight. 

Emmet went to the make him neat and tidy store. So he will be all neat and tidy for the wedding. 

I went for a nice walk last night. With my friend Jamie. 

Zita and Craig and professor Jill came with us too. After our dinner. When it was not so hot. 

We just went on the little streets. Cars do not like the little streets so much. That is good. 

So they will not just run over Craig. And squish him. That is good. 

Then Zita and Craig and I went to the drink your coffees outside restaurant. 

They sat on the very big rocks. I guarded them. Ha. Good for me. 

Jamie did not come with us. She was too hot. Oh well. Jamie has lots more fur than I do. Oh well. 

Tonight my friend Emmet made the tasty dinner. Pasta for everybody. 

Even Miss Rima. She came for Emmet's tasty pasta too. Pasta is Emmet's favourite. And Irish chicken. And bagel sandwiches. Ha.

Because I am all in charge I have to check all my house lots of times. To make sure everybody is all safe. It is my job. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment