Thursday 31 December 2020

Day Three Thousand and Eighty Three

Zita and I got up very early this morning.

So she could go to the tasty food store before there were lots and lots of people there too.

When she was all gone I kept Craig all as warm as could be. Ha. 

And later Zita talked to her mother in way far away Dublin. She has birds that come to her back door. 

And she gives them tasty apples for their breakfast. That is nice. 

I had a nice nap until Craig was all awake.

Then he made the too much coffees and tasty toasts. 

We had the very crunchy fat toasts today. Craig had jam on our toasts. 

Zita only had butter. I do not know why. 

When my friend Niamh was upstairs I minded her. And I helped eat her breakfast. 

Tomorrow we get a brand new year. We get a new one every year. I do not know why. 

And my friend Emmet gets his before we do. That is silly. 

Craig said we needed a brand new year. 

Because of all the do not get sick and die rules everywhere. 

I do not know what we do with the all worn out year. 

Maybe the very big garbage truck takes it all away. Maybe. 

And maybe in the brand new year Emmet will come home and sleep in his own big comfy bed. 

And then I can mind him. And keep him toasty warm too. That is a good idea.

Niamh is very busy today. She is playing her shoot everybody dead game on the special just for games computer. 



She cannot buy the new game until she has shot everybody dead in the old one. 

So she is very busy. 

Zita and Niamh and I went for our together lunchtime walk. But we only went all around our own block.

Because it is a nasty messy day today. 

I was just a bit soggy when we got home. That is good. 

I did not want to eat my breakfast this morning so I had a giant lunch. Craig helped me. I had some cheese too. 

It is Emmet’s university’s anniversary year. It is a very old university. 


His other universities were not so very old. 

But his Cork university is not as old as Emmet’s friend Miss Nina’s way way old in England university. 

But it is all closed up. Even all the libraries full of way way old important very interesting books are closed up too. That is silly. 

So she went back to her house in France. To have delicious croissants for breakfast. Every day. Ha. 

They even had snow at Emmet’s way far away university. 


But so much as us. Ha. Too bad for them.

I did not have to mind Craig this afternoon.

Because he was just reading his new book. Now Mister Bruce the horse has a friend that is not so very big. 

So now he does not have to go on long trips to help solve the mysteries. 

He can just have nice rests in the giant castle and eat lots of apples. 

His fast friend goes instead. Ha. That is good. 

This afternoon I stayed in the living room so I could mind Zita and Niamh at the same time. That is a good job.

We did have to go on our before dinner walk tonight. 

Because it was too messy outside. I was very happy. Ha. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight.

Because Niamh went to Miss Anna’s and Miss Tarryn’s apartment so they could find the brand new year together. 

And she took lots and lots of clothes. In two bags. 

So they can get all dressed up in their beautiful clothes. And not go to even one party. 

Because of the rules. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

At dinnertime we played find the pea game. And I won. 

I always win that game/ it is my favourite game. 

Maybe we can watch the messy detective tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment