Friday 27 July 2012

Day Ten

Went for two car rides yesterday. The second one was a success.

When I jump up on Niamh's high bed I can see all the way down the pond. It is a very nice pond. I am not allowed to swim in it. Zita says it is dirty. Other dogs swim in it.

There are very big fish in it. They chase the ducks. Niamh does not like fish at all.

Found my other Red Ball. It had fallen downstairs and was hidden. I think the man who fixed the sink hid it.

My night walk was not very good and I had to have the "Its going to choke me to death collar" on.

It was because we were walking with Jamie and Jamie always gets me into trouble. He is a nice dog but he gets me distracted.

Craig slept in this morning and I had to dig the covers off him before he got up to throw my Red Ball. Life is never easy.

Craig and Zita are having coffee and I am going to sleep. Catching a ball makes me sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment