Wednesday 1 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Thirty Three

I have a new year outside.

It looks just like my old year. 

It is still way cold. I had to wear my Scotsman coat. I was still cold. Oh well.

The outside was empty. Just Zita and me. Not even Jamie who likes the cold. Ha.

Niamh and Emily and Cara had a don't sleep very much night here. They stayed up too late. This morning I had to go downstairs and wake them up. Ha.

This afternoon Zita made lots of butter tarts. Not for dogs she said. Oh well. 

Then we went for a nice walk. It was still way too cold.

Maggie came to my house for a visit. Mr. Bill has to have the doctors fix his foot. He has to stay in the hospital. Oh dear. 

Maggie cannot visit Mr. Bill in the hospital. I told her they do not let dogs visit people in the hospital. I could not go and visit poor Emmet when his lung broke. Maggie was sad. Very sad. Oh dear.

We are having a very little cheese party tonight. Because everybody is tired. I will have to get them to go to bed early tonight. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment