Sunday 19 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty One

Another snowy day. We had a nice walk in the fluffy snow. No salty feet. That is good.

We did not throw my Red Ball very much.To slippy again. Oh well. We had nice toasts. And watched the windy snow blow all across my corner. 

Everybody is going to Tara's birthday party tonight. Except me. They will all sing the happy birthday song. They always sing the happy birthday song for me too. When I have my birthday. 

Craig asked me to stay here and guard our house. In case of the wolves. 

Zita is making a fat birthday cake for Tara. Tara does not like chocolate. I cannot eat chocolate either. It would make me way too sick. I would have to go to Dr. Smith's hospital. I would not like that.

It is not a chocolate cake. It has a big hole in the middle. Like Mr. Kettleman's bagels. Just bigger. And taller.

Zita has gone out in the windy snow to get a special present for Tara. They are not secret presents. Just nice presents. Ha.

Craig and Emmet watched the dessert cook. It did not burn all up. Good for them.

Zita and I went for our afternoon walk in the way windy snow. It makes my ears flap. I like that. Ha. No awful salt.





No comments:

Post a Comment