Friday 24 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Fifty Six

I had a nice quiet day. We went for short walks.

It is still way too cold for nice walks to where the ducks live in the summer. Or down to the big lake with the noisy geese. Oh well. 

No visitors today. 

Craig made French soup. With make you cry onions. I do not like onions a lot. I like green beans.  I had bean treats today. I am French. That is why I like green beans Zita says. Oh well. 

Craig watched and watched the soup. It did not burn. That is good.

It is a way early day for Emmet. He stays at his university all day. So he can have donuts and talk to his friends all about very old people and very old places. And all their very old stories. 

I did not have a walk with Jamie today. Jamie stays out in the way too cold too long. She and Zorro are way too cold weather dogs. It is known. They look like fluffy wolves. Just not scary. They are very quiet dogs. They get to go for car rides. Oh dear.

Craig threw my Red Ball a bit. Not a lot. It is still too cold for Craig.  He says he will freeze to the ground. I got beans instead. Ha.

Zita has to go to her new university all day tomorrow. And Sunday. Maybe I will be in charge again. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment