Monday 6 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Thirty Eight

It rained last night. This morning everything was way too slippy. We did not go for a walk. We used big sticks to break the ice. I helped.

Craig told me we have silly weather. He is right. It is very silly. Now it is all cold again and all the poor people and cars are slipping all over my corner. I cannot help. It is too slippy for me too. 

Craig did not throw my Red Ball at all today. Too slippy he said. Oh well. Craig said it will not be so way too slippy tomorrow.

Craig took Emmet to the dentist. Zita took Niamh to the dentist. Niamh did not have to go to school. The world was way too slippy for schools today. She cleaned up her room. Ha.

Paul came over to drink his coffee. He fell down too. He did not break anything. Not like Mr. Bill. He is still in the hospital. Oh dear. That is not nice. Maggie must be very sad. Oh dear.

Emmet goes back to his university tomorrow. So does Zita. And Niamh goes back to her dance a lot school. Craig and I will guard the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment