Friday 17 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Nine

I had a nice walk this morning.

Zita and I went for our walk when Craig drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. She has her tell me everything about all the old things exam. Oh dear.

The silly rabbit was sitting on my patio when I looked out my watching window. Before I went to bed. The rabbit should be asleep in his nice rabbit house. Not on my patio. It is way too cold. Silly rabbit. My garden is covered in snow. No beans for the rabbit in winter. Ha. I barked at him. A lot. Oh well.

Zita is out taking our newspapers to all the nice stores on the busy street. Where nice dogs get treats.

Craig and I are helping the other people get the right big piles of papers.  It is important. Sometimes they get confused. They are old. Oh well.

Tonight Emmet and Zita are going out for dinner. Niamh is having Mr. Tony's pizza with Emily and Cara. Everybody is eating with friends. Except Craig. Nobody invited him out. Oh dear. I will guard him. He will have peanut butter sandwiches. Maybe Mr Tony will send the nice man with a pizza to Craig. Ha.

It is a snowy day. The weather is silly. Craig said so. He is right.

I had a nice walk tonight. No wolves. Or nasty dogs. Or silly rabbits. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment