Thursday 30 January 2014

Day Five a Hundred and Sixty Two

It is not way too cold today. We went for a nice walk. I had the awful salt on my feet and had a little bath.

I had a nice nap on Niamh's bed. Until she was wide awake. 

Craig and I shared our toasts and watched out my watching window. I always get the little hard pieces of the toasts. They make noise when I eat them. Ha.

Niamh finished her tell me everything exams today. She is way tired. Me too. It is hard helping everybody study.

There were lots of take the snow away machines on my street. Big ones. Little ones. They make too much noise. I bark at them. They do not care. I get in trouble. Too much barking. Oh well.

Paul came to get his coffee and get a fix his house tool. He likes fixing things. That is good. He helps us fix things.

Everybody is going out tonight. Except Craig. Zita has to see Mr. Saint Paul's. Niamh has her teaching people not to fall down dance job tonight. Until late. Emmet and Sava and Chris are going out to play games and eat too many hamburgers and chips. 

I will guard Craig. Maybe we will have nice peanut butter sandwiches. I like peanut butter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment