Friday 3 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Thirty Five

Still way too cold. Zita had to give me treats to go for our walk. I still have to wear my Scotsman's coat.

Niamh had to go to the doctor to get her do not get way too sick shot. Niamh and I do not like shots.

Craig's friend brought them lunch today. They talked a lot.  We might have a Scotsman party. 

Everyone will have to eat porridge. No cheese parties for Scotsmen. Too bad for them. Craig said I can come to the party. I do not have to wear my Scotsman's coat to the party. That is good. Or eat porridge. Ha.

I had a nice nap. And looked out my watching window. Nobody is outside. No wolves. It is too cold. 

The television said it was not going to be way too cold tomorrow. Ha. The cars hate the cold too. It is known.

When Zita came home she took Niamh's friends shopping. It is what they do. I am going to go to bed early tonight. Going for walks in the way too cold makes me tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment