Thursday 9 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty One

I had a nice long long walk today. It was nice. We did not see anybody. We took pictures of our shadows. They were not scary shadows.

Zita has to go to her new university tonight. I helped her with all the very important writing. On the comfy bed.

Craig was reading in the den. He is the French policeman again. The nice policeman got a brand new dog. That is good. Policemen need dogs to help them find all the nasty people. So Auntie Louise can throw away the key. I do not know why she has the key. No one told me. Oh well.

It is very slippy out. Craig was throwing my Red Ball and I slipped on the very slippy ice and hurt my leg. I went and lay on my comfy bed in the kitchen. It is ok now.  That is good. I do not want to be like Mr. Bill.  And have to go to the hospital with the nasty food. And not sleep in my own comfy bed. Oh well.

Niamh is teaching dance a lot tonight. It is too dark to walk home alone. Because of the wolves hiding behind the big lumps of snow. Emmet or Craig will go and get her. That is good.

I would go if it was not so slippy.  I am not afraid of wolves. We have canons. And swords. And a Viking's axe. And way way heavy armour in the basement. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment