Sunday 12 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Four

We put a million big plastic tubs in my yard to catch the way too much water. From the roof. So it would not go into my basement. They make too much noise. I do not like them a lot. Oh well.

We had a very wet walk. Zita and I were all soggy. We saw Jamie. She was all soggy too. Zita has to dry herself when we get home. I do not. Craig has my new fluffy towels all ready for me. Ha.

Zita used the big chopper stick on all the ice. We moved the cars. I got in the gold big car and watched. I was on guard. I am a big help. 

We have way too much ice. Ice makes people fall down. Dogs too sometimes. If they are chasing their Red Ball. Oh well.

We used the very big push the snow on to the road shovel. Zita filled it with big pieces of too much ice. 

We put beautiful red shiny balls on my trees. In my front yard. For Christmas. This morning the awful squirrel tried to take one for itself. That is not right. I was very upset. I got into just a bit of trouble.  I hate squirrels.

Then we all had our lunch. Even Emmet was awake. Ha. I had chicken treats. 

Niamh is very very busy. She has her tell everything you know exams this week. Oh dear. 

I had exams when I went to school when I was little. I was not very good at exams. Oh well. Craig said he was not so very good at exams either. Or Uncle Bill. And they are way old. Too old for exams Craig said. That is good.

Emmet and Niamh and Zita are very good at exams. That is good. I am a big help when they have to do their stay up late studying time. I guard them so they are all safe. No wolves in my house. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment