Tuesday 28 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Sixty

I had a nice long walk this morning. It is not way too cold. Just too cold.

Craig and Zita and Niamh had to go out. I stayed to guard Emmet. Emmet was still all asleep in his nice basement room.

Emmet went to lunch with Zorro's and nice Jamie's lady. She used to teach Emmet's class all about the broken house war. They talk all about the long long time agos. They like to do that. That is nice. She got little soldiers for Christmas. Craig has little soldiers. Old long ago Roman soldiers.

When Niamh came home I guarded her. 

It is good I am a very good guard. Niamh and I were in the kitchen making our lunch. Both the front doors opened. Two men I did not know came into my house. I ran and told Niamh. They were standing talking in my house. I snuck into the living room and gave them my most very big dog fierce growl. It was way loud. Ha. They left right away. Ha. 

They left the book all about the nice stores. Niamh said they got confused about the street they were on. I did not care. They were in my house. Nobody told me they could visit my house. I scared them all away. Ha. 

Zita and Craig said I was very brave. That is true. I got extra treats. 

This afternoon Zita and I went for a nice walk. I went to guard Zita from the wolves. It is a very brave dog day. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment