Monday 13 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Forty Five

I was sick last night. Zita said I licked too much salt off my feet.

I have to have a little bath every day until all the salt is gone away. Oh well. I do not like being sick. Then I  had a nice sleep on my comfy bed.

Zita is going to make me a new Scotsman's coast. It will cover my tummy too. So I do not get all salty again.

Uncle Bill came over to look at our roof. He said it was a nice roof. That is good.  

Uncle Bill and Aunt Louise are going to go to France. Right in the same place where Craig's nice French policeman lives. Maybe they will see his brand new dog. Maybe they can have lunch at his friends cheese soup restaurant. That would be nice. Uncle Bill likes cheese. Just like me.

Craig says the nice policeman is a better cook than he is. Craig only makes peanut butter sandwiches. Ha.

Emmet needs a new class. Oh well. Craig says you should only take classes from good listeners. He is right. Bad listeners start wars. 

I had a nice walk tonight. Before it got dark. It is not so cold out today. All the ice is still melting. 

Another bath. I had sand all over my tummy. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment