Thursday 2 January 2014

Day Five Hundred and Thirty Four

It is still way way too cold.

Zita and I only went for a short short walk. It made my nose hurt. Oh well.

We came home very fast and we had our toasts. Craig and Zita had their coffees and I watched out my watching window. 

Nobody was outside. Too cold. We should have kept our old year. It is known.

Niamh had to go to her dentist in the too too cold. Zita drove her.  Zita brushes my teeth. That is good. I went to the dentist. I did not like it at all. 

We did not throw my Red a Ball today. It is too cold for Craig. Oh well. I got a lettuce treat. That is good. 

I did not want to go out for our late walk. It is way too cold. Zita was going to have to go without me. 

That is not right. There may be hungry wolves hiding behind the big piles of snow. I went with Zita. Just in case.  I am very brave most of the time. Even with cold cold feet.  It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment